The Edler Exemplar/Replicant is the renant of the faction of that believed that the Whitelighters should be avenging angels and warriors on the side of good fighting against evil. He was the model from which the avenging angel whitlighters were based from. The Elders began to plan the creation of a race of magical beings that would eventually become the Whitelighters. Their initial intentions were to make Whitelighters avenging angels, warriors on the side of good fighting against evil. To aid them in this task, the Elders asked a magical blacksmith to produce a weapon for these warriors. However, some Elders thought that the Whitelighters should mere guides to the good magical beings. After a heated discussion that nearly tore the Heavens apart, the faction which sought to make Whitelighters peaceful guides carried the day, and the weapon created by the bladesmith was hidden away.
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to scry for a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Orbing: The ability to teleport oneself from one place to another with the use of orbs.
- Remote Orbing: The ability to orb other beings from one place to another.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to create and project electricity or lightning.
- Shielding: The ability to create protective electrically charged force fields.
- Invisibility: The ability to become unseen to the naked eye.
- Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
- Thermokinesis: The ability to manipulate heat.
- Power Stripping: The ability to strip powers from any being.
- Healing: The ability to heal the injuries and wounds of others.
- Portal Creation: The ability to open a vortex or portal to other locations, planes and times.
- Premonition: The ability to see premonitions of the past, future or present. Only a few Elders possess this ability.
- Hovering: The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.
- Power Granting: The ability to grant any number of powers to any being.
- Sensing: The ability to magically sense and locate beings anywhere in the world, unless they are dead or in the Underworld.
- Regeneration: The ability to instantly heal from injuries.
- Reconstitution: The ability to reform the body after being destroyed by explosive powers.
- Immortality: the abiliy to possess an an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.